hi, i'm nataya raphaella, 19 and still in search of all the beautiful things possibly there in life
writer, amateur pianist, God adorer & persistent striver. i love books and milk and vintage clothes, and i sing along to ballads, kpops, gospels, instrumentals and pretty much every good melody. enjoy ! :)
P.S. If you ask of the name Alfred, actually it's the symbol of my future dream: a classic teddy bear, mascot of a restaurant i'm gonna build someday ;) i'll write about him soon enough
Ask me anything
My first dream of visiting a place and staying there forever talked out loud about NYC! New York City!
Yay! Everything about NYC fascinates me until now.. The neon billboards, the fast-moving lanes, pedestrians everywhere, the subways, the traffic, the skyscrapers, the avenues, taxi, side-street stores, luxurious hotels, open concerts, branded goods, BROADWAY!, and pretty much every single other thing I saw on this one of my favorite movies New York Minute (2004, starring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) or imagined when I read Meg Cabot’s The Princess Diaries series.
I didn’t know much about New York, but I was so caught up when I read about it that I really wanted to go there to stay. I picture myself being lost and chased by a truant officer throughout the city like Jane & Roxy Ryan, or going to a fabulous winter dance to find my true love like Mia Thermopolis, or even just order a simple Chinese take away while watching TV in a minimalist flat 30 floors above the ground, gazing out towards the lively city, filled with incessant noises and lights.
Watching operas, riding on the train, eating Indian and French food at the same time, taking a bite of that expensive foie gras, walking along the Times Square wearing a fancy coat, looking up high to the Empire State building, and looking far down from the torch of Liberty statue! I’d pass out in excitement! :D :D :D
I was born in a metropolitan city and I guess that’s why my heart just naturally goes to cities like those, with modern and technological amusement.
Saturday, 18th of May 2013:
- Woke up
- Having my daily devotional time
- Being inspired so much by Genesis 41
- Taking a bath and so forth
- Went to a radio station, called DJ FM, with my orange motorbike
- Being interviewed by the radio’s broadcaster with my 2 colleagues as representatives of our college’s Student Union
- Yeah well, being on air on a radio first time ever in life XD
- Went to a mall in the heart of the city called ‘Tunjungan Plaza’
- Spent some time with my best friends eating at Fish&co. restaurant, to visit a best sister who was working her last day of part time job there :) :)
- Taking a lot of photos
- Bought a large sized blended Matcha with Red Bean at Chatime
- Went back home
- Prepared myself for the next agenda for today: Connect Group (simply explained: a small group of people coming together to praise & worship God, then listen to His word, or just share personal experiences to strengthen each other)
- Connect Group (I’m doing the Ice Breaker part today)
- Supper and chitchating with my family in Christ afterwards
- Went home
- Cleaned myself
- And I needed to pray again before going to sleep :)
What a marvelous day! :D Thank God
I’m actually gonna skip writing this one for good, because I practically only have around 20 or so songs in my whole playlist right now, legally bought! :D yay
When I’ve bought a lot more and make a clean collection of myself, I’ll go back to this entry someday :) God bless you!